Ms. Kunika Champanerkar
|Qualification||B. Pharm., M. Pharm.|
|Specialization||Pharmaceutical Quality Assurance|
|Academic Experience||· St. John Institute of Pharmacy and Research, Palghar (Maharashtra).(August 2022 onwards)|
|Areas of Interest||• Pharmaceutical Formulation and Development
• Quality Assurance and Quality Control
|Subjects Taught||• Community Pharmacy and Management
• Hospital and Clinical Pharmacy
• Social Pharmacy
1. 1. Kunika Champanerkar, Norma Rebello. “Design and Qbd based Development of Orodispersible Tablet comprising Co-crystallised Anti-migraine drug”. Dissolution Research Presentation India (DRPI) 2022 and won 2nd prize from west zone in M. Pharm category.
2. Kunika Champanerkar, Jyoti Mishra, Norma Rebello. “Screening of Anthelmintic Activity of Reetha (Sapindus Mukorossi) using computational tools”. Current Advanced in Herbal Technology, organised by Shri. Pandit Baburao Chaughule College of Pharmacy, Rahnal, Bhiwandi, September 2021.
3. Kunika Champanerkar, Norma Rebello. “Screening of Anthelmintic Activity of Reetha (Sapindus Mukorossi) using computational tools”. Academic Decipher, Mumbai, November 2021.
4. Kunika Champanerkar, Norma Rebello. “Enhancement of Aqueous Solubility of Anti-Migraine drug by Co-Crystal Technique”. AVISHKAR, Research Convention 2021-2022 District/Zonal Level Research Project Competition, University of Mumbai, April, 2022.
5. Kunika Champanerkar, Norma Rebello. “Design and QbD based development of orodispersible tablet comprising co-crystallized anti-migraine drug”. Academic Decipher, Mumbai, September, 2022.
6. Kunika Champanerkar, Shubham Munde, Norma Rebello. “Insight of Biopotential of Reetha (Sapindus Mukorossi) by Virtual Screening”. International Conference on Drug Discovery, Development and Lead Optimization organised by School of Pharmacy and Emerging Sciences, Baddi University, Himachal Pradesh, December 2022.
7. Kunika Champanerkar, Norma Rebello. “Design and Qbd based Development of Orodispersible Tablet comprising Co-crystallised Anti-migraine drug”. 72nd Indian Pharmaceutical Congress (IPC), Nagpur, January 2023.
8. Kunika Champanerkar, Norma Rebello. “Development of Orodispersible Tablet Employing Crystal Engineering Computational Tools” at 21st “International Symposium on Advances in Technology and Business Potential of New Drug Delivery Systems” Controlled Release Society, Indian Local Chapter, Mumbai, February 2023.
|Professional Memberships||Regd. Pharmacist with Maharashtra State Pharmacy Council|
|Achievements||• Secured 4th Position in the “State Level XIX Pharma Quiz” at Saraswathi Vidya Bhavans College of Pharmacy, Dombivli, February 2020.
• Secured 2nd Position and won prize in the National Level Pharmaceutics Quiz Competition organized by Academic Decipher, Mumbai, May, 2022.
• Participated as a Semi-finalist in DRPI (Dissolution Research Presentations India) 2022-Online and secured 2nd position and won prize from west zone in M. Pharm category.