- International :- 10
- 1. Recent advances in PLGA based nanocarriers for drug delivery system: a state of the art review. Pardeshi S, Nikam A, Chandak P, Mandale A, Naik J, International Journal of Polymeric Materials and Polymeric Biomaterials, 2021. (IF- 2.604).
2. Development and Optimization of Sustained Release Moxifloxacin Hydrochloride Loaded Nanoemulsion for Ophthalmic Drug Delivery: A 32 Factorial Design Approach. Pardeshi S, Mistari H, Jain R, Pardeshi P, Mahajan D, Rajput R, Shirsath N. Micro and Nanosystems, 2021.
3. A meticulous overview on drying-based (spray-, freeze-, and spray-freeze) particle engineering approaches for pharmaceuticaltechnologies, Sagar Pardeshi, Mahesh P. More, Pritam Patil, Prashant Deshmukh, Chandrakantsing Pardeshi, Arun Mujumdar, and Jitendra Naik, Drying Technology, Taylor and Francis 2021 (IF- 4.452).
4. Recent advances in phytochemical based Nano-formulation for drug resistant Cancer, Mahesh P. More, Sagar R. Pardeshi, Chandrakantsing Pardeshi, Gaurav A. Sonawane, Mahesh N. Shinde, Prashant K. Deshmukh, Jitendra B. Naik, Abhijeet D. Kulkarni, Medicine in Drug Discovery,
5. Mannose-anchored N, N, N-trimethyl chitosan nanoparticles for pulmonary administration of etofylline, Pardeshi C.V., Agnihotri V. Patil K, Pardeshi S.R, Surana SJ. International Journal of Biological Macromolecules, 2020, 165, 445-459 (IF – 6.953).
6. Preparation and characterization of sustained release pirfenidone loaded microparticles for pulmonary drug delivery: Spray drying approach, Sagar Pardeshi; Pritam Patil; Rahul Rajput; Arun Mujumdar; Jitendra Naik; Drying Technology, 2020, 39, 337-347 (IF- 4.452).
7. Mucoadhesive Micro-/Nano Carriers in Ophthalmic Drug Delivery: an Overview. Naik, J.B., Pardeshi, S.R., Patil, R.P. BioNanoSci. 10, 564–582 (2020).
8. Effect of process parameters on the recovery of lactose in an antisolvent acetone/acetone-ethanol
mixture: A comparative study based on sonication medium, Ultrasonics Sonochemistry, Patil Govind,
Patil Pritam, Pardeshi Sagar, Sonawane Shirish, Jitendra Naik, 67, 2020 (IF- 7.491).
9. Development of pH-dependent nanospheres for nebulisation-in vitro diffusion, aerodynamic and cytotoxicity studies, Drug Research, Ige P, Pardeshi S, Sonawane R, 68, 680-686.
10. Statistical Optimization of Voriconazole Nanoparticles Loaded Carboxymethyl Chitosan-Poloxamer Based In-situ Gel for Ocular Delivery: In-vitro, Ex-vivo, and Toxicity Assessment, Pardeshi Sagar, More Mahesh, Patil Pritam, Jitendra Naik. Drug Delivery and Translational Research, Springer (IF- 4.617).